In matters pertaining to work, things are not so predictable. One moment you are appointed and the next, the opposite happens. What happens when you’d like to appoint someone temporarily to hold a certain position in a company. The senior manager writes a temporary appointment letter template to the one it may concern.
Here are some sample letters to help you.
Temporary Employment Appointment Letter
Letter for temporary work assignment is a letter that notify the recipient about the task at hand and the time to complete the assignment.
Temporary Worker Appointment Letter
Temporary Staff Appointment
Letter for temporary contract is the kind of letter shows that one is to be employed temporarily on a contract basis.
Offer Letter for Temporary Contract
Non Faculty Temporary Employee Appointment Letter
Appointment Letter for Temporary Teacher Job
Temporary Appointment for Designer
Appointment for Part-Time Temporary Employee
Temporary Appointment Form in PDF
Temporary Worker Appointment PDF
Temporary appointment letter is a formal letter that is brief and concise. It only bears information regarding the duration of employment as well as terms and conditions.
Temporary Appointment PDF Format
How to write a temporary appointment letter
- It is only as easy as it gets when you follow protocol to the letter. Be formal as you convey the all-important message to the recipient.
- Mind your language. Be careful not to go overboard, only use official language. This is one way of showing seriousness and commitment.
- Be brief. Only state the most vital and necessary details in the briefest way you can muster.
- Put a signature on it. Your original signature is the overall determiner of the outcome. It is what most serious recipients look at and verify to clear any doubts that may arise.
Tips for writing a temporary appointment letter
- Write and send it two months prior to the appointment date. This is one way of giving ample time to the recipient to make the necessary preparations.
- Include all the basic information. Don’t dwell too much on irrelevant details and miss the point.
- End it with an original signature. A formal letter with an original signature is sure to be accorded top priority. You may also like to see sample appointment cancellation letter.