If you run a business, you know just how important receipts can be for the records of your company and the transactions that have taken place. Anyone can create professional looking receipts using this cash receipt template. This is a task that is simple and easy to accomplish, but that will keep your business on track at all times.
This template allows you to make three receipts on a single page, saving your paper. The template creates a receipt with a simple and professional format and is one sheet printer friendly. The template includes plenty of space for all of the relevant information that you need to include on the receipt – including the name of the person who made the payment, the balance that is still due, etc…
Cash receipt template,
Tips for using to use cash receipt template:
- Always cut the receipts apart carefully, using the red, dotted line that is provided for just such a purpose.
- Fill in the name of the person who gave the cash, so that you remember just who the receipt belongs to, and for documenting purposes.
- Fill in the amount of money that was paid in the field provided.
- Include the balance that is still due on the receipt.
- Always include the date in the space provided at the top of the receipt.